Tour Guide/ Driver
Wildlife Tours is the market leader in small group touring. We are specialists when it comes to touring the highlights of Victoria. Our core business is operating fun, interactive and entertaining 1, 2 and 3 day tours to some of the most breathtaking parts of Victoria, (Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula & the Grampians).
We are looking for experienced, energetic Driver/Guides who can deliver an exciting, informative, entertaining tour whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service. The right person will have a passion for the outdoors, great public speaking skills and a thirst for knowledge.
This position offers the opportunity to join a growing, progressive and flexible workplace.
We welcome applicants who are seeking to operate our tours and charters predominantly on Saturday and Sunday’s with midweek work also available.
Applicants are preferred to have prior experience tour guiding and driving large vehicles, however, if you would like to join our company, have a ‘can do’ attitude, enjoy working in a fun, ever-changing environment, enjoy meeting people, and work well under pressure please contact us immediately.
**IMPORTANT** Applicants must have at least a Light Rigid, (LR), Drivers Licence, Level 2 First Aid Certificate, and a Victorian Drivers Certificate from the Taxi Services Commission. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS or have at least lodged the relevant applications.
Applicants who are Multilingual are favourable but not essential.
Applicants must have a bubbly personality, great people skills as well as a brilliant driving ability and record.
Great Wages are on offer with the ability to work 3.5 tours a week (7 a fortnight) for full-time wages!!
- Drivers Licence category of Light Rigid, (LR), or higher
- Victorian Drivers Certificate (Taxi Services Commission)
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Tour Guiding and/or Tourism Industry experience highly regarded
- A demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of customer service
- Available to work 3 out of every 4 weekends
- Knowledge of the Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island, the Grampians, Phillip Island & Melbourne
- Proven safe driving record
- Outgoing & Friendly personality
- Well Presented
- Extremely flexible and able to work with very short notice
To apply for this exciting role please, simply email me, [email protected].
Applications Closing Soon, Do not delay with your application.
Due to the number of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.