Kakadu Tours Reviews
“We had a great tour guide Lizzie, the weather was perfect, scenery spectacular and photography opportunities fantastic. Good amount of hiking involved which we enjoyed.” – Rita Illinois, USA.
4 Day Kakadu Tours Highlights
- Visit world heritage listed Kakadu National Park
- See an apex predator up close, on a billabong cruise
- Explore both Bowali and Warradjan cultural centres
- Internationally Protected Mamukala Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking sunset view over the Nadab Floodplain
- Be guided through two world-class Aboriginal rock art sites (Burrunkguy and Ubirr)
- Join an intimate Aboriginal cultural experience
- Adventure to *Jim Jim or *Twin Falls (conditions permitting)
- Relax at Maguk’s serene plunge pool
- Enjoy the hospitality of a classic gold mining township
- Discover the spectacular Edith Falls or Butterfly Gorge
*Seasonal access permitting, falls are rarely open before June. This Kakadu National Park itinerary is interchangeable during seasonal weather fluctuations and during park closures due to traditional land owner ceremonies.