3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour Reviews
3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour Highlights
- The world famous Twelve Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge and the Shipwreck Coast
- Bush walk through the Otway’s Rainforest
- Koala and wildlife spotting
- Surf Coast beaches, seaside towns and stunning costal views
- Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Overnight in Warrnambool
- Tower Hill National Park
- Coastal Walk & Whale spotting in Winter
- Visit an Extinct Volcano
- Overnight in Halls Gap
- Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Bushwalks in the Grampians / Gariwerd National Park
- Hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls
- Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- Aussie Wildlife Guaranteed
- 2 x nights Accommodation
- 2 x Breakfasts (Days 2 & 3)
- 1 x Lunch (Day 1)
- 1 x Dinner (Day 2)
- Morning Tea (Day 1)
- All National Park Entry Fees
- A friendly driver/guide & informative tour commentary
- Inner city hotel pick up and drop off
- Audio translation Smartphone app in 10 languages
- Download the App now from the Apple Store or Google Play
Submit your review
Me and my husband booked the 3 day Great ocean Grampians tour and we are extremely happy with the experience. The itinerary was very well planned and the highlight of the trip was our tour guide Darren. Darren, thank you so much for giving us 3 amazing days.. we are looking forward to more trips with wildlife tours. Way to go..!
I went on the 3 day Great ocean road/Grampian tour, it was an awesome way to see the great ocean road and Grampians, truly amazing places - be sure to do the helicopter flight!! Thanks for the trip I highly recommend it.
This was a great tour, with one of the best features being the highly informative and engaging tour guide Cam. He went out of his way to provide a wealth of interesting information on many subjects and demonstrated a genuine and sincere curiosity about his customers, as well as sharing many of his own travel adventures with the group. Other reviewers have described the details of the 3 days, so I won't repeat them. Even though the views of the Great Ocean Road were fabulous on the first day, I enjoyed the second day the best as we were in less crowded areas, and spent much of the day hiking and seeing wonderful wildlife. I also loved the BBQ. The small group size also made it possible to bond as a group.
Overall, it was a good blend of many experiences and we saw some fabulous country . It was a highlight of my trip.
I can recommend this tour to everybody who loves experiencing wildlife, nature and beautiful landscapes. Darren, our driver and guide, is really funny and is very knowledgable about nature and the local history.
Absolutely loved this tour! Our tour guide Darren was amazing and really immersed himself into the group. We visited great spots along the route and our tour guide was very knowledgable and wouldn't have been the same without him, he took amazing photos along the way. Would recommend this to anyone!
I did a 3 day Great Ocean Road and Grampians tour with Dave over Christmas, it was absolutely amazing and I really enjoyed it being a single 50+ traveller. Dave was hilarious and knew how to treat everyone on the tour. He encouraged me to do things that I didn't think I would be able to do. Even if it took me a while to get back down from the Pinnacle. Positive was I am amazed how many things we could do in such a short time. The BBQ was great and being Australian it was the first time I ever ate Kangaroo and it was amazing. Only negative was the crowds on the Great Ocean Road but you expect that over Christmas.
Highly recommend the tour for anyone and I hope you are lucky enough to get Dave